Simple Will Creation Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
A Will is an official written expression of your wishes concerning many things, including distribution of your estate, to be carried out following your death. A Will is the most effective method of accomplishing the objectives of basic estate planning:
- Selecting those who are to receive your assets;
- Determining the distribution of your estate;
- Choosing individuals to manage your estate;
- Minimizing estate settlement costs and taxes;
- Deciding upon guardians for your children; and
- Providing enough liquid capital to cover death expenses such a burial and income taxes.
We cover the simplest method of creating your Will in this 30-minute workshop.